Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Failure

Can this sum up any parts of my life? Can this describe the person I've become? Will I only make it most of the way? If I remember Luke 17:32, will I become the same? Am I just a cliche emo song? How many times will my failures effect the ones around me? How many times will I not answer the knocking on the door? Will the phone ever stop ringing? If I told you this was killing me, would you stop? Why must we take joy in others failures? Is it wrong? Why? Will i ever understand? Will I ever see a picture of time in the 4th dimension? Can I please have my CD's back? Will I ever come out of this comfortable shell and finally be outgoing? Could I ever effect someone else so much as to change them without either of us realizing it until it was all over? Will the wind ever stop piercing the wounds time has issued me? Will I ever be able to pick myself up off this cold hard ground? Will I ever have to leave myself there? Will the truth ever be told? Why is my best not good enough? If I was fireproof, would it still hurt to be burned by others? Will I be more like Lot's wife, or Lot himself? Am I ever right? Are my parent proud? How could I have let my friends slip away like that? Is failure my hobby? Am I but a failure? Will I continue to fall? Does the burning in my eyes ever fade? Is it even more failure to ask for help? Will I be condemned for it? Will everyone say that they'll be there for me only to talk about me behind my back? What will you choose to do?

God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment